Skip to main content

I am me. No more

I always knew I was unique and different. In an amazing and cool way. I have and set high expectations for myself and for others. At times I have my ways but I am very passionate about what I invest my time in or who I invest in. Dedicated to my passion and dreams. Never stop wanting more and wanting to improve. The more I receive the more I want to share. I am me. At times I don't give my self the full credit for my greatest and somethings get so caught up in doubt and questioning the way. I always feel I can do better and at times I do compare me to the many bodies that surround me. And that is why I say I am me, no more. I am who I am and will always be me. No more comparing to others. No more getting off track. I am here. Here to learn and grow. Take a moment to see that where I am today is a step to my door way to get to tomorrow and to my finale. I accept where I am but never stay too long and try not to rush, for this is the time to learn, so enjoy the process. I am very eager to have a Senior Elite Level 5 team, which is ultimate goal for me to reach. Me trying to reach this goal, I started working with High School Teams as a walk on Coach, hoping that I could reach that goal my faster. And every time it seems it's a step away from my goal vs step closer. So I say no more. I am focusing more on the now and accepting I am me. Learning to breath, slow down and knowing that everything is going to be ok. No more self doubt-always stay true to who you are . I am me. No more.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today is Friday

Today is Friday. I am looking forward to my Junior Summer's Program class tonight. Planning on working on tramp and trampoline today. Kids have been asking about the tramp. Plans for today is start with normal warm up, conditioning will be Handstands and Flexibility, station 1 this week Cartwheel and extension rolls ans Station 2 Kicks overs front and back. Stations for Cartwheel: 1. Cartwheel using 1 panel 2. Cartwheel between 2 mats 3. Cartwheel up down up using 2 panels 4. Cartwheel down incline 5. Cartwheel Handstand and Cartwheel using the wall Stations for Back Extension 1. Pike Backward Roll 2. Backward Roll to Pike 3. Backward Roll Low 4. Backward Roll High Drills for Kick Overs 1. Pike Bridge Holds 2. Kick Over using wall 3. Kick Over down incline 4. Kick over using panel Condition Arms: Ladder & Rope Hand Stand Drills Shoulder using bands Will do the fun partner conditioning drill aw well. Work on Handstand Roll as well. Time flys when you are having fun. Do...

Drills for Cartwheels

CARTWHEEL OVER MAT 1.Using a mat. Feet are together. 2. Place hands on mat with finger facing to the right. 3. Kick left foot up and hop over mat. 4.For sec you should be a small straddle position (hand stand straddle). 5. Right Foot Follows and you should land on the opposite side of mat. 6. Kick right foot up and hop back to where you started. After master aim to kick higher. STRADDLE HANDSTAND ON WALL 1.Back is facing wall. 2. Place hand on floor and walk your feet up the wall. 3. Get tummy as close the wall as you can. 4. Straddle legs and hold. 5. Make sure arms are straight and you point your feet. BABY STEPS CARTWHEEL 1. Start in a Right Lunge with arms up. 2. Place hands on the floor with finger facing to the right. 3. Place left foot in straddle to right (should end in a straddle position facing the right (hands remind on the floor). 4. Place right foot in line with your left-toe facing the direction you came from (you end in a left lunge w/hands on flo...

Drills for Front WalkOver

First Stretch head, neck, back and shoulders. Drill #1: Bridge to Wall 1. Find a Wall (Please make sure it's safe)- Your back should be on the wall 2. Lay on the floor with head near wall-hand by your side and feet straight. 3. Place arms my shoulder-elbows facing up and finger touching your shoulder. 4. Bend knees in (tuck position). 5. Push up into bridge using arms and legs. 6. Now press your chest into wall. 7. Hold for 10 seconds and repeat 5 times. Drill #2: Bridge to wall and Walking hands 1. Repeat Drill #1 up to number 5. 2. Walk hands up the wall. 3. Stand straight up. Make sure your arms go straight up *Squeeze your ears *Keep your eyes on your hands *Press hips forward when you are ready to stand 4. Repeat 5 times Drill #3: 1. Stand with back to wall. 2. Reach back to touch wall. 3. Start walking your hands down the wall till you are in a bridge with hands on the floor. 4. Press chest into wall hold 10 seconds. 5. Repeat Drill #2 6. Repeat...